steps to be at peace with God


1 recognizes God's plan for youGod loves you and wants you to experience his peace and life. the wish to have an intimate and eternal relationship with you2 recognize that we have a problemwe are separated from God because we have chosen to disobey. The Bible says "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).nothing we can do will allow us to cross the space that separates us from God. good works, not doing harm to anyone, are all small bridges that are not going anywhere. our problem is worse. we are spiritually dead. "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of eternal life Two is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (romanos6: 23)3 respond to God's remedyGod loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, who stood in the space so you could get to God, Christ did it to pay for our sins when He died on the cross but "But God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us "(Romans 5:8)4 receives the Son of God as your lord and savioryou cross the bridge into God's family by faith when you ask Christ to come into your life.this is a step of faith. The Bible says: "If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession issalvation "(Romans 10:9-10).ORA TO RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOWAre you willing to give up your sins and unbelief and by faith receive Jesus Christ into your heart and your life? you can make the following prayer talking to God: "Lord Jesus, now acknowledge to you that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness, repent of all my sins until today and I accept You as my Lord and Savior of my life , my soul and my spirit, that You died for me on the cross and forgave all my sins, Sign me up in the book of life for the day I found my judgment and seal me with the Holy Spirit, I love you, I will follow you and serve you for the rest of my life, thank you Lord Jesus for giving me eternal life and forgive all my sins. amen "5 lies in the perfect peace of God.The Bible says "Therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God "(Romans 5:1-2)." therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit "(Romans 8:1). the rich blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ spilled on you. if you want more information be sure to contact me carefully: yorman zambrano

Comentarios