cake or biscuit

hello now change topics philosophy and autobiography by a recipe that do very well which is a sponge cake or just need are
2 cups flour
2 eggs Laurent hen you
1 / 4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons butter
 1 glass of water or natural juice
that you like homework first place in a cup butter and add the rate of sugar gradually and stir with a whisk or hand they are well blended then both will add eggs and mix the two then we add two cups of flour and the rate of milk baking powder and gradually add water or juice and stir until we run a consistency of liquid mass grabbed a pan and fill it butter and dispersed throughout the mold and pours a spoonful of flour Laurent and scattered throughout the mold and then cast shake the waste mass and turn on the oven at medium temperature (in my case in my kitchen in my home cooking temperature but does not say I place numbers in three) and we put in the oven for 45 minutes and ready and have the cake and cake and garnish their own way or do I have 16 years left me and I make a good day lol well I hope just to help them in some

Comentarios